TRENDY or Traditional: Which one are you??
To help simplify things, lets place wedding services in two basic categories: trendy or traditional. Trendy weddings feature all of the hottest and latest themes, styles, and pop from today’s wedding industry. Traditional on the other hand follows all of the standards that were set over generations. Trendy weddings will get your guests talking and make a memorable impression. Traditional weddings are timeless events that pay homage to our heritage and age well in photos and videos.
So… which type of wedding should you have?
– You enjoy living in the “now”
– You consider yourself a no conformist
– You love keeping up with the hottest trends, styles, pop and glam in all areas of your life
– You want your wedding to stand out from all the rest & make an impression
-DIY or Pinterest
– time-honored traditions play an important role in your life
– It’s a part of your religion and/or culture
– You don’t want to “date” your wedding with the trends from only this point in time
– You’re concerned about what your family and guests will think if you stray from tradition
-Follow your desires, wants and what you feel will keep your day simple and stress free.
Not sure if you fall into a category… no harm, foul. Combine the two. You’ll likely find that your tastes stray closer to one than the other as you make your decisions. In the end, what will matter is that you went with what you love most with your soon to be husband or wife!