What would you do if you lost ALL of your digital images!? All of those sweet moments with your children over the years or even family photos that just sit in an album on your iPhone. Special images from your wedding day or from your senior session… Think about it, how many times have you just pulled out your cell phone to show someone a special moment, yet it’s not backed up or printed?
They say that while this generation will be the most photographed generation in the history of the world, they will have NOTHING to show for it due to the fact that they don’t print any of their images. This is so devastating! Technology changes, digital files can get lost or damaged, and digital picture quality fades.
Have you ever come across old images of your parents or grandparents that you just cherished? They were black and white and obviously taken on film but nonetheless it was such an exciting thing to see. Now think about the legacy you want to leave behind for your children, and your children’s children. Do you just want them to have whatever pictures you’ve posted on your Instagram? NO! You want them to have prints of the big moments in life!
Don’t know where to start? That’s okay. ASP offers printed products such as albums, canvases, metal prints, and more.
Since each print can be ordered in an array of sizes, let’s break it down a bit to make the decision process easier on you!
- 4×6 prints can be used for things like scrapbooking or putting in a small frame for your desk or nightstand.
- 5×7’s and 8×10’s are great as gift prints or framed desk art as well. This size can also be good for hanging up on a bulletin board or decorating in some other creative way.
- 11×14 is a mid size print and has dual purpose. It’s large enough to be hung on a wall, but also still small enough to be displayed on a mantle or side table.
- 16×20 prints and larger are great for hanging up in hallways, living rooms, or the kitchen area. These, along with some smaller sized prints could make for a beautiful collage of wall art which is very on trend for homes as of now!
- 20×30, 24×36, 30×40 are your best options when it comes to hanging something that you want to be the main attraction! This size is great for above a couch or even above a bed in the master bedroom.
And don’t forget, adding a frame to those prints brings in a whole different dimension, a bit of an extra kick to the decor! Or you can always opt for a canvas, which offers a clean and sleek modern look!
So are you convinced!? Print your photos… you’ll NEVER regret it, I promise.